What do you think of my views on society and religion?

Chaos

May 18, 2008
Society can be unnacepting. Walk into a city and you don't see people in suits and ties jumping around acting like kids, becaue they are trained not to be. People would not be too impressed if you acted radically different to them and might regard you as "insane", however if there is a group you are a part of doing the same thing, that can be seen as "normal". Faith in yourself can be broken when you conform to the way society wants you to be, which is why many people become unhappy later in life. They might get that doctor job, or that lawyer job, but they left behind their inner child and their emotions to become a part of the system, where is the spirituality in that? To conform to a system in which you give your power away for earthly things, and in the end all you have is greed. Cities are like beehives, everyones too busy and distracted to stop and think and they don't want to behave or look any way different because everyone is insecure in some way. And when we see something on the news about wars on different continents, it does not get in the way of us going about our day to day routines because we have become apathetic. With regards to religion, it creates a guilt complex and why would you want to worship a being from a book that seems unhuman, almost alien for the whole concept of hell, plus the bible contradicts itself on many levels. Don't worry though, there is hope, it is what has always remained true and what you've always known whether you've acknowledged it or not, you have a spirit. It is what leads you to help another when helping them has nothing to do with your own needs or survival, that is the human trait. We make god concious of itself, saying that god is all energy around us. We create reality in a sense and we can be our own worst enemies, but ultimately we should all strive for peace and love on earth and learn to grow spiritually without fear, I could respect those teachings, could you? Did you know that our brain can respond to frequencies, and what really does television do to us then? Meditation can raise our frequency, but television dumbs us down, especially because whatever we watch on television has been fabricated. Why is this? Because workers who don't think are happy workers, and the beehive mentality is pushed onto society as a whole stunting out spiritual growth and that weight can't be lifted from the world by psychologists, but from a radical change in how we live our lives. Believe it or not, people who live in the mountains and grow their own food are not as stressed out as those who live in cities, I say the native Americans had it right, what are your views?
Also, look into this site for the real truth if you wish, but be warned, your belief in everything may collapse, NO KIDDING! (May contain info about the global elite and the control of humanity) www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Listen, we need doctors and lawyers and capitalism to function as a society.you are dependent on those beehive like workers even though you have never met them. without those things we would not have got this far and you would not have been able to post this question on a computer and communicate with people in different parts of the world through the internet. what the fuck is a spirit/soul anyway? what is more important is our health (physical). without your brain functioning normally you might not even be able to comprehend what words mean and able to grasp concepts and ideas, without a brain you wouldn't have a mind.

I agree with some of the things you've said but the word 'god' has waaaaay too much baggage to use in this context.

WOW. i will have a look. My daughter lives in Romania and kills and grows her own everything and i can honestly say shes as calm as cucumber... so perhaps your right, god bless.

Back