Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you will be able to get a cheap SUV, mind you it will be relative to what they have been. I doubt that an Infiniti anything will ever be cheap when we are talking brand new. But yes, I would imagine that it will be cheaper than they would have been say, 1 or 2 years ago. I think your bigger concern should be fuel. I don't think fuel price will stay low for that long. Then you will be stuck with a large SUV and the gas bill to go with it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Purchasing a Full-Size SUV in the near future...I need an optimistic outlook...?

College graduation is approaching slowly but surely next May (May 2010 to be exact). Either way, I know for a fact I want a new SUV and preferably the newest Infiniti truck and most likely it will be the 2011 Infiniti QX56 as I am enlisting the help of my parents to purchase it for me.

Is it possible to hope that in the light of how the economy looks now, that SUV purchases will be at all time low in another year to the point where I (my parents) can purchase even a full-size SUV for a significantly LOW price...???