Purchasing a Full-Size SUV in the near future...I need an optimistic outlook...?

G6er

Dec 23, 2008
I think you will be able to get a cheap SUV, mind you it will be relative to what they have been. I doubt that an Infiniti anything will ever be cheap when we are talking brand new. But yes, I would imagine that it will be cheaper than they would have been say, 1 or 2 years ago. I think your bigger concern should be fuel. I don't think fuel price will stay low for that long. Then you will be stuck with a large SUV and the gas bill to go with it.

College graduation is approaching slowly but surely next May (May 2010 to be exact). Either way, I know for a fact I want a new SUV and preferably the newest Infiniti truck and most likely it will be the 2011 Infiniti QX56 as I am enlisting the help of my parents to purchase it for me.

Is it possible to hope that in the light of how the economy looks now, that SUV purchases will be at all time low in another year to the point where I (my parents) can purchase even a full-size SUV for a significantly LOW price...???

Back