Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Unregistered
    I can't find it either. It's not Dead Already from American Beauty. I am trying to find it in the Lemony Snickets soundtrack, because I think that's right but I'm not 100% sure. Another part of me is thinking Stranger Than Fiction. I could be way off. For everyone who wonders why this is important...it's not, but you try getting this type of thought out of your head!

Unregistered
    I was thinking Stranger than fiction too, but im almost positive its National Treasure, when they figure out a clue and everyone gets excited. Posibly the in dvd menu as well

Unregistered
    Madagascar dvd scene and in the movie

Unregistered

Where I heard it...

It's not a theme song, I kept remembering hearing it somewhere but as a character's ringtone and then someone reminded me it was in I Love You Man as Paul Rudds ringtone.

Unregistered
    NOoooo NOT NUFF SAID!!!! It's backround music in a movie it will come to me. But I promise it is much more recent than "american beauty" and thats not even close. in the movie we are thinking of it is the exact same tune. exact same speed. exact same pitch. exact same instrument

Unregisteredjskkbjsjs
    To me it was a tv show, house or castle I think house!

Unregistered
    It sounds like the theme of THE MOD SQUAD.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567