Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Headphones

I just got my iphone yesterday and as soon as I heard the xylophone, I thought of House.

cougar694u
    Six Feet Under and Journeyman came to mind when I first heard it.

Unregistered
    Heros

Unregistered

Anyone figure this out yet?

Anyone figure this out yet? I just got my first iPhone and ever since I heard that jingle I've been able to think of nothing else. I found this conversation via Google. I hunted down the theme songs to all of the titles mentioned here and none fit. American Beauty is close, but it's way way way slower then the xylophone ring tone, so much so that they can't be considered the same thing.

I MUST KNOW!!!

Unregistered
    Dr.house kept coming to mind for me as well,but that damn dvd menu theory has me going crazy as well.at least im not alone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone figure this out yet? I just got my first iPhone and ever since I heard that jingle I've been able to think of nothing else. I found this conversation via Google. I hunted down the theme songs to all of the titles mentioned here and none fit. American Beauty is close, but it's way way way slower then the xylophone ring tone, so much so that they can't be considered the same thing.

I MUST KNOW!!!
    Its the song "Dead Already" from American Beauty^^
    greetz swam from austria

Unregistered
    It's matchstick men I'm sure

Unregistered
    What do you think about the beginning of Desperate Housewives?

Unregistered

iPhone Xylophone Music

It's definately not American Beauty. I thought it was from Grey's Anatomy, not the theme song, but when they do the music at important points. It's driving me nuts and I can't find it anywhere!!!

Unregistered
    Because of my age and becasue I've never seen American Beauty or any of the other shows you all have mentioned . . . it has to be from a TV show in the 70's - possibly "Julia"?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast