Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    mad mike

Doesn't Taco Bell have the absolute worst drive through???

I went there for lunch today because I was in a hurry and I have Pepto in my desk. I ordered two things TWO THINGS!! Guwss what, they forgot one of them. The only cars in the lot were employee cars, no one else was in drive through, so it's not like they were busy.

Crap, they are idiots. I ordered raspberry iced tea and got a damn cherry coke! I guess since we don't have a Burger King in town, someone has to be the equal opportunity employer.

Pippi Von Trappâ„¢
    So fast food is bad for your arteries AND your blood pressure.

Darling, avoid fast food at all costs. If I were in such a rush that I couldn't spend a few minutes at a deli getting something made from real, fresh food, I would pop into a convenience store and get a bagel.

fenwaydav
    make your lunch and bring it with you.......

jyperswife
    in downtown gulfport mississippi our taco bell is great but occasionally they do make mistakes which is annoying to anyone

rosie45
    Not only that, but their food is crappy. Think the same 5 ingredients in different forms.......and it never fails that the tortilla shell is soggy by the time you get back to work because of all the lettuce-and-tomato water dripping everywhere. I once went there for a Nachos BelGrande and got the stale chips from the bottom of the bag. Yeccchchh.

Harley Lady
    I can see Taco Bell from my kitchen window. Usually, the drive thru is decent.I try to always check my order before I pull away from the window. If anything is wrong, I go to the website on my receipt and complain.

musicgrl42002
    One time I was at taco bell in the drive thru.. I ordered 2 double deckers no lettuce. I got 2 soft taco's no lettuce. By the time i figured it out i was already back at work.

arianna ! â„¢
    Once I went with my cousins to Taco Bell and we went through the Drive-Thru. I ordered a Taco with no lettuce and with only cheese on top. I got no cheese and tons and tons of lettuce

Angelbaby
    Although I haven't had that experience at Taco Bell, I feel for you. I don't go to Taco Bell often, but when I have, I've had no problems. Other places, however, like Mickey D's and BK I've had the same problem as you. I worked at BK before, so I can badmouth it. However, I was actually good (def overqualified, so to speak) at my job, so when other people are just plain stupid about it it really bugs me. I've had them assume I want a kid's meal when I order the 4 pc. chicken, still not get it right when I correct them, forget sauces when I specifically request them, and so on... Sorry about that - hope you ended up having a better day regardless.