Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Children's Dinosaur TV Series?

I have recently re-discovered Land Before Time, a series of movies I used to love as a child. I can remember another dinosaur series- an animated children's tv series. I can't remember anything except that the advertisements before it were all about the Flintstones and Yogi Bear....

Anyway, I know that's not a lot to go on. So if anyone remembers an animated, children's TV series about dinosaurs, please mention it to me. This has been driving me crazy. xD

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only one I can think of is Extreme Dinosaurs

Edit: I just asked my niece and she said there was a "Land Before Time" Tv series also that aired on the Cartoon Network. Could you be talking about that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    its called the dinousaurs i bought the first 2 seasons at wal mart and they have i think 2 more or something you can probably find it on amazon its like got a moma and a brother sister and dad and the boy was named robby and the baby used to hit the dad with a pan and say not the mama i love that show used to watch it all the time .

Downloads
    Uploads
    its called the dinousaurs i bought the first 2 seasons at wal mart and they have i think 2 more or something you can probably find it on amazon its like got a moma and a brother sister and dad and the boy was named robby and the baby used to hit the dad with a pan and say not the mama i love that show used to watch it all the time .