Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I get my mom to get me a cell phone?

omg this is so wrong. I really want a cell phone so bad. I keep telling my mom i want a cell phone. She says no and im too young to have one.
    Ok im like 12 years old and all my friends in school has one.
    My friend Jack has a cell phone. My other friend Sara has a IPHONE NANO OMG!!!!!!!! ......ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE CELL PHONES.......But not me.

OMG I WANT A CELL PHONE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....im so tired of rushing home to make a phone call or waiting for one. I want a cell phone.

How do i get my mom to get me one???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Show her you are responsible,and can handle it.Be respectful,responsible,do your homework,get good grades,obey her and don't talk back,you can't just get one you have to earn it

Downloads
    Uploads
    well show you your responsibility that you can have a phone and take care of it. Tell her everyone got them. Start going places and then come home and if she askes where you were and she was worried or whatever just say well if i had a cellphone you could of called me and you would have know where i was. Say there could be a emergency and you need her right away or if she needs you. You can also ask for it on a occasion .. like your birthday,etc. Keep bringing it up allll the time bug her and bug her haha

hope ya gets one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell her that you will be safer with a cell phone. You would be able to call from anywhere in case of an emergency.

If your family does not have a cell phone plan now, do some research and show her how much they cost and the different options you can choose from. Some plans let parents control the minutes, which she may like.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well show you your responsibility that you can have a phone and take care of it. Tell her everyone got them. Start going places and then come home and if she askes where you were and she was worried or whatever just say well if i had a cellphone you could of called me and you would have know where i was. Say there could be a emergency and you need her right away or if she needs you. You can also ask for it on a occasion .. like your birthday,etc. Keep bringing it up allll the time bug her and bug her haha

hope ya gets one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well that's about the age i got a phone so maybe u should tell her that ur finally getting at the age to when u need a phone. and if u get good grades and behave well i don't see y u don't deserve one. so just convince her w/ those things.