Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Carol L

Which T-Mobile phone should I choose?

I want a stylish phone that works well. Definitely needs at least a camera, rudimentary mp3, and the basics. I'm pretty partial to slider phones.

So far, I've been looking at these phones:
    -Samsung Blast
    -Samsung SGH-T819
    -Nokia 6263

Can someone help me narrow the list or suggest a different phone? Or maybe suggest a different one? I'm buying it off of www.letstalk.com so please take that into consideration. Thank you!

EmeraldSlay
    The Samsung Blast is definitely the best out of your list. The Samsung SGH-T819 is very ugly, and the Nokia 6263 isn't that stylish.

EllBell
    There is a really helpful website, cnet.com, if you type in the phone and then type in cnet on google it will take you to this website where there is a guy reviewing the phone. It shows you how it works, good things about it, bad things, etc. It's a very helpfull website-that's how i chose my phone.

trunks7268
    Out of your 3 choices. I would say go with the Nokia. It has a nice keypad on the outside, plays mp3, and has a micro sd card slot. It doesn't look to hightech, but i looks nice and simple. Thats how phones should be. Also i've been doing some reading and it turns out about 40% of americans have a nokia phone so that means nokia is doing something right to almost have half of america using their phones

Catie
    I think the Samsung Blast and the Nokia 6263 are both more attractive than the Samsung SGH-T819. I've never had a Samsung before, but I think my mom had one and didn't like it very much because the phone calls were very blurry and the sound wasn't very good. But hers was an older version, I'm not sure if they've improved them since her phone was made. I have an LG phone from Verizon. It's called the LG 8600, I think.

Melvin W
    Get the one that you would like. Just read the Details about the phone. and it's Features
    When you find the one that fits you best. Then that one would be the right one for you

Friday
    people are way to obbsssed with cell phones. as long as it works and its reliable and you can make and recieve call i don't think it matters

~*Mz Queen~
    Choice 2