You think its okay for a bf to fly away across the country to CA for alone...

FifiS

Nov 8, 2008
...time vacation? My bf insists he just wants to go to CA to be alone for a week on vacation to get away from NYC. I asked if I could go but he said i should wait till I have vacation time from work to go away somewhere together and that he just wants to be alone (I invited myself to test him to see if hed say yes).

What do you think? He said he has some friends that have moved out there so I guess he implied he wouldnt really be alone

idk but i wouldn't turn down a opportunity to go to CA with my girl for a week lol

I'm wondering how long you're dating. My soon-to-be-ex-husband needed "alone time" after about 6 months of first dating. Turned out he needed it every 6 months after that for a couple years, then more and more often. I decided he was really better off alone! Not to say this is your guy. Best be cool about it and while he's gone, plan your own trip with the girls. It's good to be independent and not needy, guys hate that. You'll know soon enough when he returns if he's still really into you.

I'm wondering how long you're dating. My soon-to-be-ex-husband needed "alone time" after about 6 months of first dating. Turned out he needed it every 6 months after that for a couple years, then more and more often. I decided he was really better off alone! Not to say this is your guy. Best be cool about it and while he's gone, plan your own trip with the girls. It's good to be independent and not needy, guys hate that. You'll know soon enough when he returns if he's still really into you.

Back