How Should I deal with a bisexual girl friend?

dakidd

Feb 6, 2009
I'm in a 5 month relationship with my girlfriend and she is bisexual..now i love her very much and all but for some reason I don't trust her..I always catch her with sneaky behavior and I think she is cheating on me. I told her about this type of behavior and she said she will change but i still suspect sneaky things going on.. How should I go about this with not getting hurt in the end? ( I'm a guy by the way..and the sex life is great i.e threesome..but i'm tired of it and I love her and just want her to myself)

you have to tell her dude. tell her you wanna be exclusive and monogamous or its over. i know its gonna suck but hey you love her rigth, so you gotta do whats best for you.

talk to her...make it clear that you love and dont want to end up losing her. if she cheats dump her cause you dont deserve her.

good luck! xD

i think u should hav a conversation with her and if that dosn't work then maybe a bisexual girl is just not right 4 u eventhough u love her so much.if she is bing sniky lyk this maybe she dosn't feel the same way about u just talk 2 her she is not going 2 change over night.

Back