Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

OLTL Rumor: Jared is Bree' father?

i have been seeing around the internet lately that Bree is not even Nash's daughter that she is Jareds, if u think about it its possible, but would the writers really write this in? and i know Natalie would be so very upset.

nd Miriam, yes Tess did sleep with him, thats why he came to Llanview in the first place, because she slept with him and framed him. he wanted revenge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a soap opera. The writers could change things so Jared is Bree's father. It sure would cause alot of trouble in the Buchanan household between Natalie, Jessica and Jared. But I hope they don't change the fact that Nash is Bree's father. She's the only thing that Jessica has left of Nash since her real baby died. They had a beautiful but too short love story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like just a rumor! There was a DNA test and it was determined Nash is the father. Jared was conned by Tess, and went to jail, I'm pretty sure he was in jail when Bree was conceived.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't they do a test to see if she was Nase or Antonio? I think they did and that is how Nase know she was his.

Downloads
    Uploads
    how could that have happened? They never slept togethet...unless Tess did??

Downloads
    Uploads
    well when Bree was conceived Jessica never slept w. Nash only Tess did, so its verymuch possible.
    if so Jared could get custody and Natalie will be her step mom so i dotn think natalie will be too mad

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know, that is totally believable. While I never knew that Jared slept with Tess (Or Jess), I guess it they did, he probably is Bree's father! I always that it was really weird that both of Jess' kids had the same father. That never happens on a soap. So....I believe this rumor that Jared is Bree's father!

(When did Jared come on the show anyway? I thought he was a new character! And I know Bree was SORAS'd, so isn't she like 2 or 3? I guess I just don't remember him being on that long)