If I have at&t can I use a t-mobile sidekick?

MandyK

Mar 23, 2008
My dad just bought me a t-mobile sidekick and I've heard you can only use the calling and texting feature.
Then I've heard you cant get anything else on it.
Not even the address book...
Is that true?
Could someone explain this to me?

You can if it is unlocked, but the T zones is proprietary software for t mobile therefore the internet will not work. If you want to just text and call people, it will be fine. BUT it must be unlocked or unbranded away from t mobile.

You can if it is unlocked, but the T zones is proprietary software for t mobile therefore the internet will not work. If you want to just text and call people, it will be fine. BUT it must be unlocked or unbranded away from t mobile.

My dad just bought me a t-mobile sidekick and I've heard you can only use the calling and texting feature.
Then I've heard you cant get anything else on it.
Not even the address book...
Is that true?
Could someone explain this to me?

Hi sure you can use your AT&T sim in new sidekick phone only after unlocking it from t-mobile network .You can easily unlock your phone using sites like OnlineGSMUnlock.com they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your mobile model ,country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone .

Back