Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dragonballz movie????????????

who thinks this movie is gonna be horrible

Downloads
    Uploads
    The upcoming movie really should be a flop, have seen the trailer, gramps gohan is suposed to be dead, 7 mystics banded together and created the dragon balls(NOT) Kami created the dragon balls anybody who knows anything about DB/DBZ knows that, its too bad krillin isn't in there but like in the anime he got killed by tambourine, Tien isn't there & he helped out Goku when he fought King Picollo, & ya WTH did they do with Bulma, Goku should be a kid when he first fights Picollo, and the whole thing about Goku being in school thats a load of crap, he's supposed to be living in the wild, thats what made Goku who he was, thats what made him so innocent growing up away from the city, the only person he ever saw was his grandfather gohan until he melt Bulma, they prob didn't even keep his tail,......I just hope they kept some of the characters personalities, like Goku always being hungry, Yamcha & his fear of girlslol, Roshi always trying to get some action, lmao, I've got more to say about this but I think I've made myself clear, graphic wise its gonna be good other than that they changed it too much, its ok to change somethings but not like this they went too far....