My roommate has a problem with stinky feet...?

brandy

May 26, 2008
What should I do? She's a good friend and I don't want to tell her directly, but I can't live with the smell! She does not even notice it! :(

Do her a favor and tell her !! She needs to know . Do you want her to be with a guy and have him freak cause she stinks . If she knows she can keep her feet clean and use something to kill the odor .

OMG I had the same problem with a roommate years ago. I had to say something, but we were at a bar having a drink & I finally did. But I said it fair & had a solution too. A foot bath (any plastic container would suffice, a cat litter box, perfect ! ) Warm water, half-cup of white vinegar & a scoop of baking soda will stop a train!!! It really works & the dude thanks me to this day....

OMG I had the same problem with a roommate years ago. I had to say something, but we were at a bar having a drink & I finally did. But I said it fair & had a solution too. A foot bath (any plastic container would suffice, a cat litter box, perfect ! ) Warm water, half-cup of white vinegar & a scoop of baking soda will stop a train!!! It really works & the dude thanks me to this day....

Do her a favor and tell her !! She needs to know . Do you want her to be with a guy and have him freak cause she stinks . If she knows she can keep her feet clean and use something to kill the odor .

nicely tell her. don't keep it from her. tell her "someone you know" used to have the same problem and what they "used to fix it" . tell her to try odor eaters or baby powder. or ditch her sneakers and buy her some new ones!

nicely tell her. don't keep it from her. tell her "someone you know" used to have the same problem and what they "used to fix it" . tell her to try odor eaters or baby powder. or ditch her sneakers and buy her some new ones!

Back