Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who is better Bell Mobility and Solo Mobile, Rogers Wireless and Fido Solutions

, Telus Mobility and Koodo Mob? I want to get a smartphone or blackberry. I quite like the rogers and Fido iPhone 3Gi do not like the Bell and Telus blackberry storm it is YUCK! Also i want to use GSM so that my cell phone or Smartphone can work around the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fido and Rogers are crooks and offer poor service. They charge more than other cell phone providers and never tell you about hidden fees. Because of this, my bill in 4 months added up to over 400$. I'm glad I did not sign a year contract with these guys. I find them to be very arrogant and care little of their customers.

Word of advice: whoever you sign with, pay as you go. Don't take a year contract, be careful of text messaging and don't give your number on the Internet.

But as I said, don't go with Rogers and Fido unless you want to throw money out of the window.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fido and Rogers are crooks and offer poor service. They charge more than other cell phone providers and never tell you about hidden fees. Because of this, my bill in 4 months added up to over 400$. I'm glad I did not sign a year contract with these guys. I find them to be very arrogant and care little of their customers.

Word of advice: whoever you sign with, pay as you go. Don't take a year contract, be careful of text messaging and don't give your number on the Internet.

But as I said, don't go with Rogers and Fido unless you want to throw money out of the window.

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TELUS has 'world phones' that you can travel with, they use GSM signals when you are out of the country. However, if you are determined to have a GSM phone then you have to go with Rogers/Fido as they are the only GSM provider in Canada.