Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should We Be Comfortable Living A Regular Life When We Watch All These

Celebs Live Our Dream Lives? ? I'm Not Sure If Its Jealousy, Ambition Or What! But I Don't Really Want An Ordinary Life. A Reg Life Is A Career (if U Lucky), Wife, Kids And Keepin Up W/ The Bills. While Celebs Have It All, $$ And More

Downloads
    Uploads
    seems there lives are more screwed up than mine with the money they have.
    besides I don't dream about the celebrity lifestyle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever noticed that if you get a pay raise you seem to spend the money just as quickly? Because now you can afford to upgrade that phone/cable/car etc.

They have a lot more money - but they also have to buy much more expensive things. I mean you don't see them shopping at Goodwill or Wal-Mart.

They also have a much higher incident of alcohol and drug abuse. It is lonely being there because many times they don't have friends - only people who want to use them. Divorce rates are much higher because they are too busy with their careers to work on their marriages. They also never have a private life thanks to people photographing them, following them, etc.

Personally I'm content to be just little old me with my marriage, children, pets and bills.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that celebrities would be immune to problems. It woudl be hard to carry out ordinary tasks, like going to teh grocery store, and sending their children to school, without having people either flock to you to ask for an autograph, or cite somethign that they read in the tabloids. It would also be difficult to go from one place to another without having the paparazzi following you in order to make some money off of taking photos of you, or twisting every single personal encounter with another person into a major drama or sensationalized article. Being a celebrity woudl entail wealth and fame, but they wont' be able to live normal lives. Just be happy with what you have, and consider the advantages and disadvantages with w/e you wish for when you see people who you think are "better off" than you.