Dog lovers, does wolf, coyote and fox hunting bother you moreso than hunting other

same here. hunting really i just hate. they think oh a few cant hurt then they are blind to see that it cause problems! overpopulation is the major one. and then there's putting the species on the Endangered list. so yeah it extremely bothers me....

My boyfriends parents are into hunting very much, in general hunting makes me sad, but I don't disagree if someone hunts and then uses the animal for food....I DO NOT AGREE WITH COATS. When my boyfrends parents hunt they only hunt certain animals..they wont shoot younger animals and they wont hunt for "shits and giggles". They have alot of coyotes and foxes on their property but they don't hunt them because there is no use for killing an animal and then throwing away the carcass or using it's fur as a coat. So in general, all hunting makes me sad, but I see no use for hunting an animal that you can't eat. I love my dog I couldn't imagine someone shooting her just for fun.

I hate hunting wolves from helicopters yes. i think if the animal is becoming dangerous and they only option is hunting then its ok. My uncle is a hunter he hunts in season. If they hunt out of season then its not ok. I dont believe in hunting for fur. If we were suppose to have fur then evolution would have kept fur on us.

would i hunt no, is it wrong to hunt no.

All hunting bothers me, but I still eat deer and axis. My husband is a really big hunter, he is going to kill deer anyway so i might as well eat everything he kills. I would have a BIG BIG problem if he killed anything we didn't eat. I don't know why anyone would kill a coyote or wolf that is sad bc it would be needless. Foxes get killed for their fur and that is it, really sad!

Back