Gender Equality in Sports,Would you tune in to Pay-Per-View, Men vs Women...

No I would not. I hate wrestling. Different sport and sure. Btw, way to be subtle, not!

...MMA cage fighting ? ?
I sure as hell would , though there would have to be an awful lot of matches.

"Ding! Ding!, Pop! ,Thud ",, Next !
Just a note to the uninformed,(that being emily and ryan)
MMA is full contact mixed martial arts, not wrestling.

My Nephew is an MMA fighter & back when he was fighting in the teen divisions for the sub-leagues there were a few matches where he had to fight girls & they were quite good. It was fun to watch. In teens the size/strength factor was a little more even; in adults it would have to be paired up o look like it would be a good fight if the men looked like they were going to win on sheer strength alone I wouldn't pay to watch but if it were going to be a good fight I absolutely would! In the sub-league I noticed some of the females seemed a little more flexible & were really able to worm their ways out of the submission holds so that made it very interesting.

I wouldn't pay for any MMA cage fight. Why would I pay to see a woman get beaten?

There are no dings, pops, or thuds in MMA. It is a bunch of grown men in spandex shorts, hugging and or rolling on the ground, and throwing punches like little girls.

Maybe 1 man against 2 make it fair of course if she is big then its all good

Not really, though I wouldn't really watch any sort of fighting by myself anyhow.

I'd watch American Dad on PPV if they had that though.

I dig the fights when they boys are watching, but not quite enough to watch them on my own =o)

No objections to it being men vs. women though, doubt it'd be as entertaining, like you said, it'd likely be over quick since most men are upper body and most women are lower...less of that whole crazy fighting would be done I'm sure, but eh.

Back