Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Thanks!

Wow thanks for the tricks!! The one about holding down the OK button and opening it and closing it REALLY worked!!! THANKYOU!!!

Unregistered

oh ya env2

you need to let the phone sitt for a day and have the battery out and after about 10 hours hit the ok button a 2 or 3 times and it should work or hold down for 10 seconds

Unregistered

Check2 my Env2 really sucks

omg my ok star 0 and pound buttons dnt work and i cnt do any star 67s any more and i have already gone through 6 en2s since last Xmas and they wont give me a new model and i think they r just counting down the days until my warranty is up and we have tryed raising our voices and its dsnt wokr we go there so often they now no who we r when we walk in!! HELP!!

Unregistered

Component It sucks!

Nothing works. I have tried and tired I am sorry I ever bought this phone. Lucky me I can't get a new one!

Unregistered

Heart New How Can I Fix The Front OK Button On My Env2?

I have an env2 and i really like it. The OK button on the front doesn't work. Please tell me how i can fix it. I cannot afford a new one and i dont have insurance on it. Please. I really like it.

Unregistered
    I got the the okay button to work by opening the phone pressing the camera button on the phone and i went to unlock it by pressing Zero and that button wont work ? CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME

Unregistered
    So i have been having the same problems but unfortunately for my i have to keep my phone or else i don't get one. so i'm trying to make the best of it ! but when your phone snapped in half did it work at all or was it completely shot? because my phone is bound to break in half at any second so i was wondering if it does happen to snap in half does it still somewhat work?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the reason that they stop qorking is because when you open your phone up all the way, it tears something in your phone. to get it to work. hold down the okay button. open the phone while you are still holding the okay button, then close it back and release the okay button. it is not a permenant fix but it works for a little while
    Thank you. It worked.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the reason that they stop qorking is because when you open your phone up all the way, it tears something in your phone. to get it to work. hold down the okay button. open the phone while you are still holding the okay button, then close it back and release the okay button. it is not a permenant fix but it works for a little while
    you are a genius my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12