Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What modern country artist do you think puts on the best live performances?

Please mention what modern country artists you've seen live and which were the best or, if you've only seen one artist, how there performance was.

?: The things I've heard about Paisley's shows are all the videos and things he has going on during his performance. In fact, he even makes animations himself (on a MacBook Pro, from what I've seen) to play during instrumentals, such as the animation played while he's performing "Turf's Up" (I only know he has an animation for that song because I saw it on the Paisley YouTube page).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen Jon Bon Jovi - his concert was great but the best I've seen so far is Keith Urban - his concert is unbelievable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen Toby Keith every year for the last six years and he always puts on a good show. Several friends and fans get together and see him every year so I may be biased in my opinion. He has closed with American Soldier and Courtesy of the Red White and blue ever since the song came out but each and every performance. the finale still moves me with all the soldiers brought up on stage. My biggest complaint is that he needs to change his set list up because he only incorporates a few news songs each year. There are a lot I am ready for him to let go of.

I will say that last year, Montgomery Gentry toured with him and that was the best concert! Eddie Montgomery is a hoot, incredibly funny and entertaining to say the least.

Brooks and Dunn put on a good show. I love Ronnie Dunn''s vocals but Kix makes the show as far as entertainment goes.

If you are into smaller venues, I recommend Travis Tritt. He puts on a good mix of great guitar playing and some great ballads

I know you are a great fan of Brad Paisley and while I have not seen him myself, I did send my niece tickets two years ago when he was touring with Taylor and Kellie and she just couldn't quit talking about what a great show it was.

Downloads
    Uploads
    .....I liked Alan Jackson's show.But I've heard Brad Paisley has one of the best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We go to a 4 day country fest every year so I have seen everyone from Carrie to Charlie to Toby to Surgerland to whoever else you can squeeze in there. I agree with Kathleen about Toby, even though the guy kinda gets on my nerves these days, that was probably the best country concert I been too.B&D was great so was Reba.Miranda Lambert I would see again in a heart beat as well.

The 2 guys that surprised me the most would be Blake Shelton and Dierks Bentley.Those are two I would of never thought would be a GREAT concert but they were,especially Blake.While most bands will play a few rock tunes, Blake was busting out Conway Twitty and Charlie Rich tunes.He needs to record "Behind Closed Doors" cause he kills it in concert. The dude can flat out sing..Another surprise was Luke Bryan,Not really a huge fan, but he put on a fun little show and I had no idea he wrote "Good Directions".That's like the only Billy Currington song I like!.Joe Nichols put on a fun show as well,untill he tried singing "Rockstar" (yikes)

I guess if I had to pick one that disappointed, it would be Gretchen Wilson.Maybe it was an off night for her, but I wasn't too impressed. I think we all know by now she can sing Barracuda,she needs to come up with something else.And I also think all there could of lived without her version of Separate Ways by Journey as well,lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, Brooks & Dunn, Big & Rich, Taylor Swift, Rodney Atkins, Gary Allen, James Otto, but...

TRACE ADKINS is easily the best. He has the best voice, great songs, and he is a comedian.