Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

samsung laptop driver?

hi, i have a samsung p10 laptop, its about 5-6 years old, last week i had to re-install windows and it is now saying it needs the video controller(vga compatible) driver, the pci modem driver, and the samsung sew-2001m card driver....? please help me.
    the specs are,
    intel mobile pentium 4,
    graphics controller,ati mobility radeon 7500
    its running ms xp

please help meeeeee...!!!!! thanks in advance
    my model number is p10,its fairly old, but when i find the actual samsung driver page, there are none that i require....please keep helping...!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.samsung.com/us/support/search/supportSearchResultView.do?group=&group_cd=&type=& type_cd=&subtype=&subtype_cd=&model_nm=P10&dType=D &mType=&model_cd=&menu=download&prd_ia_cd=&disp_nm =P10&isEqualsY=

Go to that page and type in your laptop model number which is found underneath your laptop and will look something like this "bm45-89p"

Once you have entered this information you will be taken to a driver download page, simply download and install the relevant drivers.

I can assure you that your model number is not p10, p10 is the model range there should be at least 3 more identifying numbers.

Unregistered

Component driver

i need samsung sen680 sound drivers plz help me out?????