59.99 unlimited text messaging (verizon)?

$$$

Jul 21, 2008
I just got this plan a week ago and i'm not too sure if it will cost me if i send photos to other people or my e-mail OR if it's included in the package.

I need your help.
Thanks.

no you don't have it i assume. you just got unlimited texting. period. i have the unlimited stuff. its texting, web access, video email etc. that is about 99. a month but well worth it plus i also have 1500 minutes anytime minutes. you have a right to call anyone iwth sprint also its free and 7pm night and weekends. its wroth it i am not sure all what you have but if that is all you have watch out cause web sending and pictures all that counts and adds up.

no you don't have it i assume. you just got unlimited texting. period. i have the unlimited stuff. its texting, web access, video email etc. that is about 99. a month but well worth it plus i also have 1500 minutes anytime minutes. you have a right to call anyone iwth sprint also its free and 7pm night and weekends. its wroth it i am not sure all what you have but if that is all you have watch out cause web sending and pictures all that counts and adds up.

Back