Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it bad to put eyeliner on the inside rim of your eyelid?

I heard somewhere that it can make you go blind... is this true?

not the stick-it-in-your-eye kind of blindness, but some horrible infection that makes you go blind

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont think it does... i never leave my house without putting eyeliner on the inside rim, and i wear it every day... ive never heard that it can make you go blind, or that it could give u an infection... hope this helps
    <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    are you talking about the water line? if you are it is perfectly safe as long as the eyeliner is clean and not dirty!
    if you need more help go comment me or email me do it!(:

Downloads
    Uploads
    it always makes me twitch lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    ahah well i dont knoow but would that even look goood? ahah annd dont go try thaat <333333

Downloads
    Uploads
    it can be yes, but i know many people including myself who have done it for years and nothing bad has happend yet.

Unregistered

Pencil Eye liner

As a Cosmetologist and make up artist for 20 years, its not advised to put eyeliner on your inner eyelid. Make up carries bacteria from daily use, and can cause many problems..yes including blindness. Just another note.. Change all of your make up every 3 months due to the bacteria that accumulates in it. Hope this helps

Unregistered

it looks good

i wear contacts, so i was wondering if its bad to put it on your water line? i think it looks good up there (:

Unregistered
    If you aren't careful, you can poke your eye which is obviously not good. I have never heard of such problems that will make you go blind, but I would recommend applying the eyeliner right on the line of your lashes. My hand is somewhat shaky so I never put eyeliner on right on my waterline. Also, by the end of the day I feel like it's not even there. Since it is the water line I feel like water in your eye washes it off. I don't have the time to reapply. Hope this helped!

If you aren't careful, you can poke your eye which is obviously not good. I have never heard of such problems that will make you go blind, but I would recommend applying the eyeliner right on the line of your lashes. My hand is somewhat shaky so I never put eyeliner on right on my waterline. Also, by the end of the day I feel like it's not even there. Since it is the water line I feel like water in your eye washes it off. I don't have the time to reapply. Hope this helped!