Please rate/fix my Gadget/Oppression Yu-Gi-Oh! deck?

JasonC

May 15, 2008
SPAMMERS AND FLAMMERS REPORTED!!!

This is a gadget STUN deck. Please tell me ways to make it better or if there is another better type of anti-meta deck out there.

Monsters 18
3x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2x Green Gadget
2x Red Gadget
2x Yellow gadget
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3x D.D. Crow
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
1x Sangan
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1x Mask of Darkness

Spells 10
3x Shrink
2x Enemy Controller
2x Soul Taker
1x Smashing Ground
1x Fissure
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps 13
3x Royal Oppression
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
3x Solemn Judgment
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Crush Card Virus
2x Bottomless Trap Hole (may use dimensional prison instead. should I?

Side 15
1x Asura Priest
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh
3x King Tiger Wanghu
3x Cyber Valley
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Heavy Storm
1x Trap Dustshoot
1x Mind Crush

I'm considering Burden of the Mighty, Blue Thunder T-45 (side) and Banisher of the Radiance, Threatening Roar.

I know Cyber Valley and Crush Card Virus look like extremely odd fits but let me explain why I have them here. Cyber Valley acts as my only means of draw power as well as a free Negate Attack. Crush Card Virus gets rid of the likes of DAD, Judgment Dragon, Great Shogun Shien, Il Blud and the other big power houses in case of the likely event of a dead draw. <- (no oppression or fossil dyna)

I'm considering Threatening Roar especially but don't know what to take out. Dustshoot and Mind Crush work well with Mole, Compulsory and CCV.

So yea that's my deck. Any tips on how to make this deck better in order to defeat a FEW Tele-DADs, Lightsworn and Zombie?

Thanks!

i thin its pretty good but you should probably not call it a gadget deck............. because u only have the gadgets, nothing else that supports them but still good deck

That's an amazing deck. All I would suggest is to remove 1 D.D. Crow and 1 Mask of Darkness and replace them with 2 copies of Jowgen the Spiritualist. Jowgen fits in here because 1) He has the effect of Phachyphepalo and 2) he is not a dead draw as his other ability acts as a special hurricane. Also replace fissure with Lightning Vortex.

Back