what do you think of what i eat? is it enough - too much & healthy?

MissK

Mar 27, 2008
i am 22, 167cm tall, 53kg.
In the morning for breakfast i have small bowl of corn flakes with lactos free milk, glass of water, a banana.
Morning tea i have a small handfull of salted peanuts, 5 strawberries, small bunch of grapes.
At lunch i have a wholemeal wrap with lettuce, tomatoe, beetroot, carrot, grated cheese, red capsicum, lamb or chicken.
Afternoon tea a banana, some more grapes, some cup of rice crackers (from the health shop).
Through the day i will have drunk 750ml of water with a smidgen of sugar free fruit cup cordial.
Tea time one potatoe, carrot, peas, corn & pumkin - with chicken breast.
Dessert sometimes can be a small 125ml fat free made with real fruit Gelativo tropical fruits sorbet - dairy free.
and then perhaps a couple of strawberries and a couple of grapes.
if anyone has any suggestions on if i am eating too much or something i should cut back on, id appreciate anything comments and suggestions. this is what i would typically eat monday to friday whilst at work.
and yes i do excersice i ride my bike to work each morning and back home again. its about a kilometer. on the weekend i like to go for a walk. working 8-5 each day monday to friday. so i like the idea of riding to work and back. of a night if i dont need to be home as early i`ll take a detour so the ride lasts abit longer. i can't do anything pyshical in the way of exercise like sport as i have a bad back unfortunalty so it limits me to what i can do. all my life i have been a small build i remember being 45kgs in grade 7 with the year 2000. its 2009 & i'm 53kgs. seeing the majority of girls i went to school with they have put on so much weight. whether it is due to there life style changed im not sure

Looks like healthy eating. Do you exercise? Are you aiming for anything in-particular - contest, sporty, just healthy? I think what you eat is a good combination of foods, and necessary vitamins and minerals.

Back