Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    teishi

Am I able to switch to a different phone with my current Verizon Wireless plan?

Well, to start off with, my dad wanted to switch to Verizon Wireless from T-Mobile. Apparently, I made it clear that I was looking for an LG Chocolate, but due to my absence (I was at a baby shower) he chose a Samsung Juke instead, to my dismay. I'm wondering if I can trade in my Juke for the Chocolate but with the same plan. (My mom and Dad are connected with me via family plan, and they don't want to purchase another). Thanks in advance!

tarirae
    If this just happened in the last 30 days then yes. Keep in mind I think the price is slightly different on the phones so to do this you first would want to make sure that you are a Fully Authorized Contact (FAC) on your parents account or YOU will not be able to do anything. If it's your account then step two is to make sure you did not tear the UPC from the box and send in the mail in rebate. If you did, you can only exchange for the same model. Step three is if you got the phone at the store you need to go back to A store and exchange it. If it was ordered online or over the phone you need to call Customer Service (*611) and get it exchanged. The policy is that you do NOT have to change your plan unless you get a new phone that requires the Nationwide service. right now the only phone that does is the Voyager. Hope this helps!