Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member entartete_kunst_munich's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does Jewish dominated Hollywood attempt to mold American thought in favor of Israel?

In favor of the 'Chosen People'?

In favor of Zionism?
    JJ, Israel didn't exist until 1948. Your answer is irrelevent.

Shizzle, excellent post. I wish more Americans could see what you see happening to our USA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isreal is the master mind that plays with American hollywood puppets to redesign reality according to their whims and darkest desires! however i believe in human intelligence that easily can tell the difference between reality and illusion...i hope that still exists!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course and you probably already knew the answer before you asked it. All the jews glad handle one another. Its amazing that the population of the USA of jews is about 1.5% and yet 100% of the sitcoms and major shows on television either have a Jew star or a Jew co-star and this is not because they are more talented than gentiles, but its because they will never allow a show without a Jew somewhere in the mix. Here is another bunch of bullcr*p............its a prerequsuite that the Fed Chairman or Treasury Secretary is a Jew. Summers, Bernake, Paulson, Volker, Rubin..........etc....etc....all Jews. Why in the world with a population of 1.5% Jews in the US population do the Jews possess so much influence in political and entertainment and banking fields and why do they control the most powerful money positions in the US ...ie...the Federal Reserve and the Treasury? Obama has more Jews in administration than any other President in History. He is controlled by the Jews........worse than Clinton was. Further, how many more times are we going to hear about another movie or show or newspaper article which talks about the holocaust? Stalin killed over 100 Christians simply because they were Christian during the cold war and the Turks had a holocaust on the Armenians.......and killed 5 million.....but we never hear about these episodes in history. But the Jews keep telling us its not good for anyone to stop talking about the holocaust "so it will never happen again" and we all agree about the holocaust as being terrible............but we never see anything on the other holocausts against non-Jews out there. I am tired of it. I am tired of supporting Israel by giving them our latest jet fighters and weapons yet they turn around and sell out military secrets to the Chinese..........a very deadly enemy of the US..........and I would bomb Israel if I was President if they sold our technology to our enemies. Are the Jews really a close US ally? No they are not. They didn't send any men or women into fight with us againt Sadam Hussein yet we were there to defend Israel from being wiped off of the planet. Its time we rethink our ally once again and stop kissing their asses. I am tired how they control Hollywood, I am tired how they have our heads of state bending over backwards to defend them and I am tired of replaying the holocaust theme and story over and over and over again. Further, why did we allow and approve Obama's pick Rahm Emanuel, the head of the US Mosad (the rumor says) as the new Chief of Staff? This guy fought in the Israeli army, not the US army. Something is terribly wrong with this relationship of the Jews and I am not anti-Israel when I say this.......its just the fact.

Downloads
    Uploads
    'Jewish dominated' hollywood was not much help in changing US opinion during WW2.

Very few Jewish refugees were allowed into the US prior to the Holocaust.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i am a zionist and am proud to say i support the state of israel

of course Hollywood producers will use their influence in favor of israel
    they would be silly if they didn't

that is just not true JJ , many jewish people have lived in america and Britain long before WW2

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you really have to ask?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's a Zionist-minded media with clearly cut goals; besides, and has always been portraying Muslims and Arabs as violent, sensual people, and Russians as thieves and kidnappers.