(only if you have read Breaking Dawn), what do you think hollywood is going to do to

vuezta

Oct 4, 2008
the end scene? if you have read it. you'll understand the question.

what do you think hollywood will do with the ending of the Twilight series... specifically Breaking Dawn. last scene. with the Volturi face off. will they fight or will there be no fights.

in my opinion. if Alice never showed up or showed up a few minute later. i think the Volturi would have lost everyone and Bella and everyone else would have survived... no deaths, just injuries.

reason behind it is because Zafrina will blind all the Voturi and edward and emmet and everyone else will have free attacks until they win. i mean its almost near impossible to hit something u cant see.

even better. Benjamen could burn all the Volturi right there. since he does control fire. simple right. well, he controls it, he cant start it out of thing air, yet.

what r ur opinions on what hollywood is going to do with that last scene? do you think they'll fight or do u think hollywood is going to follow the book?

if they do fight, how do u think the outcome would be like, who'll survive and who'll die?

Honestly. I cant really see them following the story line at all with that book.
The book is good but a bit over done and cheesy if you ask me. Like their daughter growing very fast? I really dont think the book needed that much crap haha. Too much drama for one book.

I wont be surprised if they cut a lot of the crap out.

If they don't follow the book it will be ridiculous. They will follow it because so many fans will be disappointed.

hollywood will leave it the way it is. the new director said he would leave it as close to the book as possible.

Plus, there would be uproar in the twilight world if the changed it. Everyone would be furious. and it would be an unsatisfactory ending.

I dont think there going to make teh last one into at movie, the two actors arent really happy bout that one, so i have HUGE dounts on the fact that they well be able to get thorw the last movie... so ya...
:D

if they did, they should follow breaking dawn in some ways... and it would most likey have to be rated R... because of some of the scene. but i think it would be pretty sad if they make the last one better hten all 3 of the other ones.. but who knows.

i believe they will not fight but i also believe that hollywood will drift from the book as they always do. i believe that there may be like a one on one face off between edward and some of the volturi if any conflict at all. hollywood may just try to make it an EXTREMELY suspenseful event always on the edge where conflict is just urging to break out

Thats a good question...

If they have the same director as new moon... im SURE that theyre gonna follow it exactly to the book... that is... if Chris Weitz follows through with his ideas... well have to wait to see new moon before we can get any good ideas...

but i think they will prolly stick to the plan and make it a BIT more dramatic... like make it a battle of the minds of alec and jane vs. bella and zafrina... and i think theyll do what they did in narnia prince caspian as in they will show what alice is doing along with whats going on in the battle...

Of what will happen for sure... no one can know... but thats my idea... email me if you have any questions!

PS the source given has a letter from Chris Weitz to Twilight movie fans

I'm pretty sure that they will make it look like they will fight, but in the end they will follow through with the book and have Alice come and show the other vampire/human child. Sorry couldn't remember how to spell his name. I really hope that they follow the book because I really like how it ended! They might play it up a little bit at the part where Irina dies though. I'm really not too sure. Like where the two sisters are mad, but I repeat I really hope they follow the book! :]

i dont think their gonna get to the last one their only on the second one but im sure their gonna make it like the book like thay did with twilight

I hope they dont change it and they just do whats in the book that would make me angry iff they didnt :/

The movie they will make ?
They will obviously keep it as it is, no fight.
Because Stephenie gave them the right to follow the book, and just like in twilight, she will make her comments on what's good and what's not.

I think hollywood will keep it the same as the book, Hey they did a pretty good job sticking to the book with Twilight. and i think your right that the Volturi would have lost.

In my opinion tehy should follow the book... =D

but considering it IS hollywood know one will know til the movie comes out

Back