Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can anyone tell me if UFC's Arianny Celeste has breast implants?

I really can't tell!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Her surgeon could, if she had one, but it's nobody's business but hers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Her surgeon could, if she had one, but it's nobody's business but hers.

Unregistered

Check2 yes, her boobs are fake.

obviously she's had her breasts done. check out this pic is you really just can't wrap your head around it: UFC Quick Pic: Arianny Celeste in Feb-March issue of UFC Magazine - MMA Mania

To me, it's a sad commentary when women go to such lengths mutilating their bodies to fulfill the fetishistic desires of a patriarchal society. She's not especially attractive, but she has augmented 'tits and ass' and runs around in barely anything, so she earns an elevated cultural status (and paycheck) by dint of her appearance (and representation). Whereas, the males in that same paradigm are valourized for performance.

Yeah, it's a man's world. Caving in and getting fake tits is an expensive way of showing compliance with a male designed fantasy of the feminine ideal. Find someone (or, be that someone) who has a healthy and realistic appreciation for human beings, including for women as they are. We all have physical forms, but we are more than our bodies!

Unregistered
    You're right it is a man's world sweetheart. But you're only complaining because you probably have a face like a bull dog pissing on a nettle.

I do think fake boobs are a sad way to go though but if that's what makes her feel good so be it. The size of a woman's breasts don't matter but if you're unhappy with yourself and have the resources to do it then that's up to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    obviously she's had her breasts done. check out this pic is you really just can't wrap your head around it: UFC Quick Pic: Arianny Celeste in Feb-March issue of UFC Magazine - MMA Mania

To me, it's a sad commentary when women go to such lengths mutilating their bodies to fulfill the fetishistic desires of a patriarchal society. She's not especially attractive, but she has augmented 'tits and ass' and runs around in barely anything, so she earns an elevated cultural status (and paycheck) by dint of her appearance (and representation). Whereas, the males in that same paradigm are valourized for performance.

Yeah, it's a man's world. Caving in and getting fake tits is an expensive way of showing compliance with a male designed fantasy of the feminine ideal. Find someone (or, be that someone) who has a healthy and realistic appreciation for human beings, including for women as they are. We all have physical forms, but we are more than our bodies!
    LMAO at the idea that woman get boob jobs for men. Ask around, almost every man prefers natural breast, no matter what size they are. Women get boob jobs to fix personal image issues. I got a big laugh at what you wrote, and it's going into my "women are crazy and men get blamed for it" file. THANKS!

Unregistered

Check2

" Ariani not that attractive" that dude is alone on that one she's ufcs cover girl a stand out Yup don't realize there r 3 she stands out ! And almost every fan agrees she's beautiful and if she want to make her selfe look better its not for u trust me ,ur a broke ass hater and her little investment makes her more Monet anualy that ur whole fam ,? For you y do u shave and buy clothes n comb tour hair for both ur image and ur selfesteem same shit , ur a one way street narow minded fool what makes her happy with her self is all that matters period ! Ur opinion sure doesnt unless its a complement #my gosh I can't stand haters mind ur biz like here for her and all her decitions if they only persist to her wtf guy fake TITS r bo diff than makeup ! Open ur eyes worst bout you and don't envy emulate its much more positively evective !

Unregistered
    Why discussing about Arianny? even though she have fake boobs and all that.. COMON.. You dont like that?
    She's Hawt?!
    I rather pick her than Megan Fox.

Over all.. If you dont think Arianny Celeste is hot and more words from all over the world then you are completely just gay.
    OR you writing shit because you have your girlfriend behind you.

Unregistered
    You can't even write...

Unregistered

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're right it is a man's world sweetheart. But you're only complaining because you probably have a face like a bull dog pissing on a nettle.

I do think fake boobs are a sad way to go though but if that's what makes her feel good so be it. The size of a woman's breasts don't matter but if you're unhappy with yourself and have the resources to do it then that's up to you.
    You're wrong. Breast size does matter a guy would prefer a girl with bigger tits than a flat girl just like a girl would prefer a bigger man as well. But as for fake tits, I'm not a fan. Some though look quite real and I can deal with those.