Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

GNC Preventive Nutrition Digestive Health Program?

Has anyone taken it? Why did you decide to take it? What were your results? And are you satisfied?

I just purchased this product today. I initially went in to buy a detoxing product, to cleanse my body, prior to starting HydroxyCut. But I was told, that most detoxing products cause more harm than good in the long run, as although they rid your body of all the toxins and backup, they do not replace the good bacteria that also gets removed during the cleanse.

So I purchased this one, as it seems like more safer and provides a long term benefit.

What are your thoughts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well not trying to be rude but, you wasted your money. The products that claim to cleanse your body of harmful toxins are just such a farce. If the FDA would actually do something about all these so called health food products and actually hold them to real scientific test done by professional Dr's and scientist. Ninety percent of stuff they sell at the Vitamin and Health/ alternative medicines stores and what not, would be shut done in a second.

Your body gets rid of any toxins naturally by way of your liver or kidneys and natural sweat. You asked for our thoughts and these are mine. Have a great weekend!