Should I get an iPhone?

maxy_ben3

Jan 29, 2009
I currently have an 80g classic iPod which I love and I have a fine phone but I really want to get an iTouch. I have an option of getting an 8g iPhone but I'm not sure if it is worth it. It WILL replace my iPod and phone but is it worth the extra money?

Better think twice , or wait till another service provider is available in the market

Better think twice , or wait till another service provider is available in the market

i vote, no.
my roommate has an iphone and, other than spending two weeks on google maps (i didn't have a computer at the time) i was less than impressed with the iphone.
i think you should wait it out. maybe look into a pda with windows mobile, thats what im doing.

i vote, no.
my roommate has an iphone and, other than spending two weeks on google maps (i didn't have a computer at the time) i was less than impressed with the iphone.
i think you should wait it out. maybe look into a pda with windows mobile, thats what im doing.

Thats up to you but don't try to return it you wont get all your money back from att... My frends has gone through 8 iphones so good luck!!

Back