Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Two XBox consoles - same gamertag - different XP points from different games. Can I

combine them? I have two consoles, one used when the woman is watching Hollyoaks in the lounge, the other when I need to play GOW2 with the surround sound. Both are using the same gamer tag as I use the XBox Live connection on each. Both gamer tags have now gained XP points with different games and I don't want to lose either. Is there anyway to combine them so I don't lose the points on one or the other? If I go on XBox Live on one and recover the gamer tag from the last console I was Live on will overwrite the current XP points?

Hope that makes sense? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Log on to xbox.com with your email and password that you made the acct with if it has all of your points added up then recover it..if not buy a memory card for your 360 and transfer everything to one console