Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have just started watching gossip girl and...*10 points best answer*?

Ok, so i have just started watching gossip girl and dont know much about the show at all. But it seems like a really good show so I have been watching it every week. Can someone tell me what has happened and how many seasons there are? 10 points for whoever gives the most effort!

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, there are two seasons (so far.) The ones youve been watching recently are part of season two. Its an amazing show! But you might wanna consider buying the dvd's or episodes on itunes, because you really need to watch everything from the start. I would love to recap everything for you, but there is just way too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, there are two seasons (so far.) The ones youve been watching recently are part of season two. Its an amazing show! But you might wanna consider buying the dvd's or episodes on itunes, because you really need to watch everything from the start. I would love to recap everything for you, but there is just way too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The pervious answers covered it. But if you are into reading, the show is actually some what based off of the gossip girl book series. So if you are interested you can check them out too, but to warn you the tv show and the books are slightly different. (I perfer the show, I'm addicted lol)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, a lot has happened. For more information, try www.imdb.com and search gossip girl, and wikipedia.org and search gossip girl, as those places will have better information than I could give you. The show is on its second season now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, a lot has happened. For more information, try www.imdb.com and search gossip girl, and wikipedia.org and search gossip girl, as those places will have better information than I could give you. The show is on its second season now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, Gossip Girl revolves around the lives of wealthy teenagers going to private school in Manhattan. The main characters are Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Dan, Jenny, Vanessa, Erik, Rufus, and Lily. Serena and Blair are best friends, or fr-enemies, depending on the day. Nate is the boy who, until recently, was the cause for most of Serena and Blair's fights. Chuck is the "bad boy" heir to Bass Industries, and Blair's current interest. Dan is the boy from the other side of the tracks, or in New York City's case, Brooklyn, and also Serena's on-off love. Jenny is Dan's sister who, until recently finding her niche as a designer, was dying to belong in the elite world of Manhattan's rich. Vanessa is the off-beat best friend of Dan, and currently, Nate's girlfriend. Erik is Serena's little brother and Jenny's best friend. Rufus is Dan and Jenny's dad, who also has a long history with Lily Bass. And finally, Lily, who is Serena and Erik's mother, as well as Chuck's stepmother.

There have been many stories thus far as we are already reaching the end of season 2 but I will give you a quick run-down of what is going on currently in the show. Lily and Rufus have finally reunited after a long will they/won't they romance, and the discovery that they have a child together that Lily gave up almost 18 years ago. They were told by the adoptive parents that their son died, however, we found out later that is not the case, the question is when will they find out? Blair has been on two missions lately, to get into Yale, and to get through to Chuck. With their parents being together now, things have been tense between Dan and Serena so we'll see where that goes. There isn't too much going on as of late with Nate and Vanessa. Jenny and Erik had a slight quarrel not too long ago about her horning in on his alone time with his boyfriend, but they seem to be friends again. The main story lately has been Chuck who, after his father passed away, kind of went off the deep edge. He seems to be coming around, apologizing to Blair for being so resistant to her help, and moving back in with Lily and the rest of his step family (his mother died during childbirth). There is so many other things I could tell you but that should get you pretty up to speed for now. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I do, and the books are great too if you haven't read them!