2008 Hyundai Sonata- Good car?

jon

May 13, 2008
My friend bought one, paid $17,000. Was this a good deal, and is this a good car?

They are good cars,i work at the montgomery plant where they are made.We make SURE EACH CAR IS TOPS IN QUALITY.working in the weld shop i see the car frame and the welds needed to make it a safe car.GREAT CAR TO HAVE AND THE 4CYL ENGINE HAS GOOD POWER AND GREAT GAS MPG.....THANK YOUR FRIEND FOR BUYING ONE......AMERICAN MADE IN THE DIRTY SOUTH!!! YEA!! BOY!!

For a 08 that's a great deal depending on how low the milage is and the condition.My mom has one and it's the bomb!!

the korean motor industry is boucin up,u should get a hyundai genesis. I heard they have the luxury of like a BMW or mercedes buts it alot cheaper.

It is a very good car--the price is very fair. The 2009 is even better but costs a lot more.

the korean motor industry is boucin up,u should get a hyundai genesis. I heard they have the luxury of like a BMW or mercedes buts it alot cheaper.

A 4 cylinder I am sure and with rebates he paid about a 3% profit which is about 600.00. It is a good deal and so far has been reported to be good car.

Nope. Korean Junk. Id suggest japanese if your gonna get a 4 banger. Or American if you want a v8.

Yes, it's a great deal.

Their quality has improved over the years, and now they're worthy competitors to the Camry and the Accord.

It handles well, the interior is comfortable, and it's a lot cheaper than the accord or the camry, plus it comes with a good warranty.

As long as your friend keeps up with maintenance it should last them for quite a while.

Yes, it's a great deal.

Their quality has improved over the years, and now they're worthy competitors to the Camry and the Accord.

It handles well, the interior is comfortable, and it's a lot cheaper than the accord or the camry, plus it comes with a good warranty.

As long as your friend keeps up with maintenance it should last them for quite a while.

Back