Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrities dating non-celebs?

I know you'll think I'm crazy for believing it but I do. I truly believe that a celebrity could date and even marry someone who isn't famous. It's only a matter of trust and faith in the relationship. I believe I could meet, date, and marry someone like Taylor Lautner or Nick Jonas. Yeah, they're total heartthrobs but think about it. How many of those girls would be willing to actually get to know them? I am a Christian and believe that if it is God's will and what He wants for my life, it will happen.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im an actor and have dated other actors. In some cases, and Im not saying all, you can feel like you are both competing for the same goal. Despite being of opposite genders, you often find yourself at the same auditions and if your partner is successful and you're not, or vise versa, it can put strain on the relationship.

That being said, if your are in a healthy relationship where you are mature enough to set aside your own careers goals, then all the best to you!

Just because we constantly hear about "Hollywood" divorces, it doesn't mean that there isn't another "Hollywood" marriage or long standing relationship to take its place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i know how you feel because i want to marry robert pattinson but lets face it reality i may meet Rob but he is going to want to know me? no why becuz i am a fan and because he probably would not want to date some one who is not well you know that how it generally goes celebritities dating celebrities or rich people i know a cruel world

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dated one rapper before who is well known and one who use to be... its not any different dating a famous person.. it shouldn't be a life goal or something

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, not gonna happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OOO Nick Jonas lol