...service !!!? This test/survey is designed specifically for females that play video games,

and I know a lot of guys are going to answer this and they can since I too need info from guys, as long as I know if they ARE guys

I've started learning programming to become a video game designer (yes, go ahead, laugh everyone) and I already have big plans so I need to know how women like their videogames so in other words you might be helping shape future video games,

so please answer this as honestly as possible, thank you.

1: Would you survive a zombie attack much like the one in the Resident Evil movies/games if you had a pistol and if not then how many zombies would you have killed before you died ?:

2: Do you prefer playing with a male or a female character and please tell why you think so:

3: When playing a video game that makes you play as a female do you prefer her to be attractive or just normal and please tell why :

4: When playing a video game that makes you play as a male do you prefer him to be attractive or just normal and please tell why :

5: Below: out of these four....

First Person Shooter

Strategy

Role Playing Game (RPG)

Third Person Shooter

....which do you think is better?:

6: Which game(s) that you have ever played did you like the most and why did you like it over others ?:

7: Which of these non-handheld platforms....

PC/Laptop

Playstation 3

Xbox360

Wii

....do you prefer and please write why you choose it over others :

8: Do you like/dislike horror games/movies and please write why you do/dont :

9: How often does your friend(s) sit with you and take turns to play the same game with you during a normal but planned time.... (not during a party or social gathering)

a) My friend(s) doesnt play games she/they like to watch :-(

b) We always give each other an equal amount of playtime.

c) We love playing together !!! We wish we could divide the screen and play on the same TV with multiple controllers and/or online cooperativly.

....and how many friends are with you at such occasions at average ?:

10: How many hours a day do you play video games and what do you play in that time ?:

11: What gender are you ?: