Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member youejustedonteknoweite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why Do I always have to be in rumors! help! ?

So theres this rumor going around, and I call if a rumor cuz idk if its true. I didn't hear it directly from the guy..
    So i like this guy, and supposively he told his friend that he was too skinny for me, and his friend told my friend who told me.

But i'm really hurt by it...

should I confront him?

I don't wanna be obsessive..

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm im a guy and i think u should just make yourself blend in in a cool way or stand out in a cool way. then he will like u. just be cool. i like cool girls. i like girls who stand out but in a good way. wear skinny jeans it will attract boys!! =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    this sounds really childish and stupid...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are you listening to rumors? They are usually not true and passed around by people who just want to create drama and have nothing else better to do.

Don't listen to rumors. Do not believe in what friend said to whom and what other friend's friend, etc. If you want to know the truth about someone, you go to the source. If it has to do with this guy, go to the guy and ask him, if it is so important to you.

But ask yourself something : Why do you care what anyone says about you or anyone else?

Isn't it more important to have self esteem, belief in yourself and confidence? Who cares what anyone says? If that is how they truly feel, then anything you say will not change your mind. Go on with your life, move on and don't listen to rumors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just move on

Downloads
    Uploads
    omg no that is the worst thing to do! u no something happened like that to me in like the 6th grade. i confronted him and danggg that was a mistake. he was okay and i was okay and mann awkward! o and dont listen to wat these others say "omg this is childish" there just being mean.
    hoped this helped! o and ya just move on everyone will forget about this in a while [:

Downloads
    Uploads
    omg no that is the worst thing to do! u no something happened like that to me in like the 6th grade. i confronted him and danggg that was a mistake. he was okay and i was okay and mann awkward! o and dont listen to wat these others say "omg this is childish" there just being mean.
    hoped this helped! o and ya just move on everyone will forget about this in a while [:

Downloads
    Uploads

Junior Member t~tVolleyballplayert~t's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey guys are like that. If its true then he is just stupid and your too good for him. Move on