Would it be hard to open my own car audio shop (im only 16 right now, so not...

briandye@ymailecom

Aug 7, 2008
...for a while lol)? Im 16 years old, and ever since I was about 8 or 9, ive been like obsessed with car audio/video, and all that kinda stuff.

I didnt really know what i wanted to do after high school, but now I think i wanna open up my own shop for car audio/video, and installation, and then when im older, and know buisness is good, open a shop up like "West Coast Customs", or "Unique Autosports" and be able to do all that fabrication type work too.

What would I have to do to open up a little shop, what college courses do I need to take, etc etc.

U know they say that most successful business owners do what they love to do. So knowing that u have that mentality it'll work for u.. first just keep your credit good don't mess it up k cause if u ever need a big loan u'll have that to back u up. Make sure when u go in it that you know that running ur own business it becomes apart of u in many ways. Its fun to be ur own boss! Also don't let anybody get u down. and think about this Success Does NOT happen Over Night. Stick with it and it will.

U know they say that most successful business owners do what they love to do. So knowing that u have that mentality it'll work for u.. first just keep your credit good don't mess it up k cause if u ever need a big loan u'll have that to back u up. Make sure when u go in it that you know that running ur own business it becomes apart of u in many ways. Its fun to be ur own boss! Also don't let anybody get u down. and think about this Success Does NOT happen Over Night. Stick with it and it will.

Back