Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why won't my 2003 VW Jetta key-less remote open other 3 doors anymore?

My keyless remote to my 2003 VW Jetta used to unlock the driver door when pressing the unlock button once and then the other 3 doors when pressed twice. Recently, it only unlocks the driver door matter how many times you click the unlock button. Trunk button still works fine. Any help would be great! Thanks so much!

Unregistered

door problem

Hi just wondered if u managed to solve ur problem with the doors on ur jetta?
    I have the same thing with my golf.
    With thanks Gary.

Unregistered

Jetta key remote only unlocking driver door

I have the same thing happening in 04 jetta.....any idea how to fix it or how much it cost you?

Unregistered

Vw key

The problem is common in many VW I have the problem, it seems to be related to the battery most of the times. If you can replace the battery in your key you should be fine. Replacing the key ranges but can be very expensive depending on where. (up to 0)

Unregistered

Flower Blue Passenger Side

You might try locking and unlocking the doors a few times with the button on the passenger door, then trying your remote again. I think it resets the system, and it worked for me.
    Good luck!

Unregistered

Car Battery

The same thing happened to me and when I had to have my car's battery replaced a few weeks later, the problem went away. The battery just didn't have the juice left to do the other three doors I guess.

Unregistered

Keys Awesome!

Excellent advice!!!
    Worked like a charm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excellent advice!!!
    Worked like a charm
    Awesome guys....thanks for the advice on the pass door button.....ue the man.

Unregistered

This works

You might try locking and unlocking the doors a few times with the button on the passenger door, then trying your remote again. I think it resets the system, and it worked for me.
    Good luck!
    THIS WORKS! I just saved over $300 ($100/new remote, $50-$90 for programming depending on which dealer you go to). Thanks for this tip.

Unregistered
    Good luck!
    Perfect...this worked for me as well.

Note that my battery had died...charged it back and 3 pass doors didn't unlock. Still using same old battery.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast