I'm 16, i know i am young. But i also know that my parents have tempers/strong emotions specially my dad. If i do a slight thing wrong or something doesn't go according to plan my parents get frustrated then angry easily. My mother is not that harsh she just makes me feel really guilty or bad, most of the times its not even my fault of what they are angry at. My mother says she is losing her trust towards me. And besides making me feel guilty and bad, she comments on my appearance. She would say "you need to work out those extra FAT pounds off!" and other hurtful things. I weigh 115 and am 5'3 and dont think i am overweight. I hate that! Its all because they get angry or worked up easily. My dad is more hard. He starts raising his voice and making false conclusions. He brings out the tears. When i try to explain things he cuts me off and starts raising his voice at me. He is very impatient. Then my dad blames everything on my mom and gets in arguments with her. Then my mom starts crying and i dont know what to do. I think they think that i am doing bad things, like they have minds of pessimists and make the wrong conclusions. They get angry at me for the little things fast like if they ask me a question like "how was school?" and i answer "fine" they would get angry and start saying how i may be hiding something from them because i just said "fine". I dont think they trusts me and i have told them they have nothing to worry about i am a good person and take school and life seriously. I am a teenager and like to go out, but i dont drink or stay out late and do bad things. I just want to know how to deal with this and why it happens. Im shy and talking to an adult would be hard. I talk to my friends and they comfort me but home is always a harsh place to be at, atleast i think. Maybe i am over reacting?