Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question on prophecies, 6-6-06,7-7-07,and 2012?

So,
    Lately I've been curious in regard to this 2012 phenomenon and all these people who claim to pe prophecies of God or Satan.

Are any of these things true and who are these "prophecies"
    I know that Nostradamus is a prophecy of Satan but what exactly are his predictions?

Personally, even though I'm a Christian, I think all this stuff is nonsense but then you go to these websites and see people saying all this stuff is real.

So, anyone know about this?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When will the World End? Will it be 2012?

When will the World End?
    According to God's Word, the Bible, the Earth will be without end. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Ephesians 3:21)
    The world as we know it will be transformedby fire into a new Earth. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (Isaiah 65:17) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:12-13)

Will it be 2012?
    Jesus tells us know one knows when that time will be. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. (Matthew 24:36) Yes it is possible that in the year 2012 the Rapture of the church could happen, but only the Lord knows. No one on the Earth can tell you for sure a date which this will happen. If someone sets a date they are a false prophet and you should tell them the truth, “ that only God knows.”

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget 2012, and all the other false prophets. The Bible has the only proven record of accurately fulfilled prophecy. If you really want to understand prophecy I recommend you go to the site in the "source" below. God Bless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dunno when it's coming but i already know who's side i am on and that would be god i will fight for him any day. and heck more

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't bother being curious with any of it or the other so-called prophecies found in religious claims. They are all bogus sums of madness from ancient fools.

http://dark-rage.blogspot[dot]com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only God knows when the Last Day is.

If Jesus (as) is God, why doesn't he even know when the Day of Judgment is?

Mark {13:32}
    ((No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.))

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had a friend who once had a theory... it went something like this.

the mayans predict the end of the earth to be in december of 2012. but god tells us that there will be seven years between the rapture and the end of the world. so, then the rapture would have been december of 2005. which it apparently wasn't, or you and i wouldnt be here talking about this.

all i know about 2012 is that everyones calendar has to end sometime. not necessarily because the world will end, maybe they just got tired of charting things. apparently everything is supposed to align in the stars in 2012 though. which, if it has no disastrous results, should be pretty cool to look at.
    another way to view it is this. nobody knows the day or the hour, right? so theres really no need to worry about it. and also, god is gonna take care of you. so no matter what, its gonna be fine.
    and its probably gonna be cool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to Jesus, no one knows when the apocalypse will occur, not even Jesus himself. Only the father knows. So nobody can predict these.

Also, the prophecies of 2012 are Mayan prophecies. It's according to some pattern in their calendar. It has nothing to do with Christianity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are all wrong. See ya in 2013.