What's up with all the celebrity support for Obama?

hellwolverine

Jun 15, 2008
Has any other presidential candidate before him gotten this much celebrity support? What makes Obama any different than all the other politicians other than his skin color?

A big part of why many people, including Hollywood, are so excited about Obama has to with Bush. People would have latched on to anyone speaking of a different direction. Whether or not he actually succeeds in taking the country in a new direction remains to be seen.

Liberal actors live in a fantasy world of make believe. The Democratic platform fits in perfectly with their delusions.

Obama is a celebrity and a good actor, and isn't much good at anything else, nor has he really accomplished much else. Just like a lot of other celebrities out there. So he fits right in.

Not saying that I hate the guy. I just can't believe that so many people do not understand that there is no defining point between "fetus" and human. If there is no defining point, then you must either believe that we are fetus from the moment of conception, or human from the moment of conception. That, and he doesnt understand that the problem with common sense gun control laws is that only people with common sense will obey them. Criminals have no common sense, and law abiding citizens do. Equation? Criminals have guns, and law-abiding citizens don't. And the criminals know it too. Look at Britain. 40% increase in gun violence

I seem to remember a lot of comments about the celebrity support that the Clintons received. It may just be that it has been a few years since we had a liberal President so our memories have faded!

He is now our president, like with him or not we should all support him to the extent that we agree with him, and we should always respect him...

Back