Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know the answer to this?

I saw this question asked on Y!A a long time ago, and it didn't get any satisfactory answers. I had a couple of ideas about what the answer might be, but does anyone know what the real answer is?
    Thank you.

100 midgets are caught in a cave by a dragon. The cave is dark so they cant see very well.
    The dragon gives each midget a colored hat and tells them that they will survive if they walk out of the cave and sort themselves into 2 groups of colors without any form of communication. They are NOT allowed to check the color of their own hat. There are 2 colors to make 2 groups outside the cave. The midgets came up with a plan so that they all survived.
    What was the plan?

lol Michelle. I don't know why they have to be midgets. That is the question as it was written, word for word. I assume the fact that they are midgets has some relevance, but I'm not sure since I don't know what the answer is.
    Good suggestion, statics, but remember they can't communicate with each other at all, and nor do they know the colour of their own hats.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All the midgets stood on top of eachother and then peed in the dragons eye and ran.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why do they have to be midgets? and i dont know

Downloads
    Uploads
    walk out of the cave...and then walk to someone wearing the same color hat. You can see outside of the cave.

Downloads
    Uploads
    walk out of the cave...and then walk to someone wearing the same color hat. You can see outside of the cave.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They switch hats with one other midget making the hat that each originally had the hat of the other. Ergo (Latin for therefore) they did check the color of their own hat but know the color of their own hat so they can sort themselves accordingly...

Downloads
    Uploads
    They switch hats with one other midget making the hat that each originally had the hat of the other. Ergo (Latin for therefore) they did check the color of their own hat but know the color of their own hat so they can sort themselves accordingly...