how to increase battery life on motorola Q9 ?

yasbaltimora

Jan 21, 2009
my cellphone Motorolla Q9 (Verizon wireless) has very short battery life and i heard about special secret menu that can help to increase it.

bring the brightness down to the lowest it can go.
only use your phone when neccessary.
keep it on vibrate.

hope i helped.
:)

motorola's have horrible battery life, my razr had a short battery life. Try not to get it cold.

You only charge it when you have only 1 cell left on your battery.
pr you can call *228 and it will activate your phone so that you can get better service and a longer battery charge

Well if you are currently using a screen saver on your phone take it off because that sucks up more battery! Taking that of will increase your battery life.

Try calling this! It works on my phone and it gives you the stored power on your phone.

Type *3370# and hit the send button. Then hang up after a little and see if it gives you more power.

Well i know about electricity, When u charge the battery when its not even dead; that shortens the life of the battery by like 5%....

Always wait til its dead then charge or else if u continue doing this you will only have like 30minutes of life.

answer
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AneYqGtfm2DuY0S_Mu9M6ODsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090121174704AADeM3g

Back