I have broken out with pimples and its been like that for 1 month now, i've

SareB1

Jan 21, 2009
been eating pretty healthy ? Your Question
I have broken out with pimples and its been like that for 1 month now, i've been eating pretty healthy ?
and drinking lots of water but i still have a lot of pimples. Lots of blemishes and big pimples. I wash my face day and night and just started using my toner again. But nothing seems to help... I was on proactive and that made them worse and I went to the dermatologistt last year and he put me on medication and my pimples cleared but now there all back again and i can't afford to go back to him.. some one please help as im a model and i need these pimples to go.. there bad :( !!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP (any one know what to do to make these pimples disappearr ?)
i use to wash my face with qv wash then i changed to anti bacterial face wash but they didn't help so now im washing my face with dove cream exfoliating beauty bar.. i only started 2 days ago.. and i started using neutrogena rapid clear face mask but that didn't help either !!! :( i don't have the money to buy anything so i can't buy the spot pen... i use qv moisteriser as well.. ahhh i just want these pimples to go away :(

it might be the cleaner. for serious acne, i would reccommend neutrogena products, they are very very strong.

and if the pimple is really that bad, and you want to get rid of it. i would reccommed you use a spot treatment (that will help it go away very quickly, it is NOT for your entire face at one time). i like the origins one (spot remover--$12)

and if the spot remover isnt enough,
get many many cotton balls.
take a cotton ball, dip it into salt water (with more salt than you think is needed), and let it sit on the pimple (or the area) for a good 2 minutes. the pimple by now should look almost gone, but its not gone yet. dry the area off, and with 2 cotton balls on opposite sides of the zit, move them closer and closer until they collide together. this will cleanly pop the pimple. after a little, when the stuff comes out, put some disenfectant (neospiron) that will help it heal faster.

if you have many pimples, it may take a while, but trust me it will help.

and after the wound heal, there may be some scars, but please please you scar remover (mederma, scaraway you can get these at CVS or Walmart)

use popping as a last resort...please use the spot remover first.

after they are all gone, make sure you get a good skin care routine to prevent them from coming back. no product is going to make them go away magically.
make sure you have a strong cleanser, a good moisterizer, an exfoliater (to take off dead skin you should do this 2 times a week), and a good face mask. i recommend the modern friction exfoliater and the clear improvement and out of trouble face mask

try the baking soda toothpaste. (leave it on for about 5-10 min)it will dry out the zits. not the toothpaste will gel, but like the old fashioned one.

also its good for cleaning cd's!!

try the baking soda toothpaste. (leave it on for about 5-10 min)it will dry out the zits. not the toothpaste will gel, but like the old fashioned one.

also its good for cleaning cd's!!

do you wash your makeup off every night? make sure you do that. and try a differen facewash. wait -_- asking you that was stupid considering you said you washed your face daily, ah im stupid oh well :p

Back