Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do women always hate female celebrities such as Beyonce ?

I was going over some Inauguration footage on youtube last night, and I remembered seeing the inauguration ball on.

And of course there were dozens of women leaving hateful comments because beyonce was the one to sing for the president.

But this certainly isn't the first time i've seen such comments.

I find it odd though,that you hardly hear men complain about.. for example coldplay's Chris Martin, or Bono, or Will Smith or any other fairly popular male celebrity.

And this is kind of ironic,

After all, women are the ones who are more attracted to "power" in their mates, women fantasise about marrying rich men, all the time

BUT men don't preoccuppy themselves hating on the richer men.

HOWEVER women keep on hating on female celebrities, even if most men couldn't care less about marrying the "richest girl he can find"

Why is that ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think that it's because women love competition whether it shows or not. Like, when they see a stranger who seems to have a better hairstyle than theirs at the mall, they get bothered easily.

Girls love comparing. Worse, they love comparing themselves with just everyone who seems to be better than them. Girls always focus on that. They tend to look at the other girls more than looking and appreciating their own selves.

Downloads
    Uploads
    women are the ones...
    men don't...
    women keep..

Confucius say: General Statement become Major Stupidity

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's called bitchiness. Women are under more pressure to be attractive, so women who are especially attractive are seen as a threat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont even know what a beyonce is

Junior Member hardcoreoninstinct's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont hate her! i love that chick! she's beautiful and talented, much like myself. why hate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, what you speak is partially true. On the aspect that women do dislike celebrities like Beyonce, I assume it's because a lot of them are jealous.

Now on a mans aspect, the celeberties you listed don't get hated by many because they're all actually good examples for the younger generation, and actually produce tasteful music and acting. However, if you was to mention someone like 50 cent, there are a lot of guys who talk crap about him and others like him, because they set a poor example for the younger generation. Also, if you was to mention someone like Ben Affleck, I'm sure a lot of guys talked about him in an ill manner, for the simple fact he doesn't relate to a REAL man. And his acting kind of sucks too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't hehe... anyway some of them might be just jealous or they really don't like the singer...

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're just jealous and want to be her!