Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I open my gordon digital electronic safe?

This thing is fire proof, and very heavy. I got it from harbor freight a few years ago, and it has now run out of battery. I know my combination, but it's now useless. I believe it is supposed to have a backup key, but I can't even find the keyhole, much less the keys. I want to see how much money I have, and I'd like to buy a gift for a friend who just figured out that she has breast cancer. I need to get it open soon. Thanks to anyone who can help me out. I'll be very disapointed if I can't get to all of my treasures.

rorsino

maxi- here

Did you ever get an answer? My batteries also ran out and I can not get into my safe.

Unregistered
    Drop it on its top on a hard surface. Is how we got ours open, and I know it sounds stupid but it works

Unregistered
    my batteries are dead also. I mounted the thing in a cabinet while door was open.. Sorta screwed on the drop on top thing.

Could there be a way to get temp power to it?

Unregistered

Gordone safe

Quote Originally Posted by politicaltnt View Post
    This thing is fire proof, and very heavy. I got it from harbor freight a few years ago, and it has now run out of battery. I know my combination, but it's now useless. I believe it is supposed to have a backup key, but I can't even find the keyhole, much less the keys. I want to see how much money I have, and I'd like to buy a gift for a friend who just figured out that she has breast cancer. I need to get it open soon. Thanks to anyone who can help me out. I'll be very disapointed if I can't get to all of my treasures.
    here is the Manuel so that you can print it off if you want to: http://manuals.harborfreight.com/man...5999/45891.pdf

Unregistered
    cant open my gordon safe

Unregistered
    Where are batteries in a gordon digital safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by politicaltnt View Post
    how toopen safewith dead battery & no key