ok i just thought this and have u heard rumors of the world ending in 2012?

N1stbase#5

Aug 28, 2008
its kinda odd thats when oobamas term ends andits only a rumor not to worry you. I mostly wanted to say thanks to all the people that answered the question i asked before either yes or no i got so many answers THANKS

The world will not end in 2012! How do I know this? I have read Revelation, the last book of the Bible and it's clear of what has to happen first.
First the rapture has to happen. It hasn't yet, but who knows it may in obamas term. Then the different plaques and other unspeakable thing need to happen. A total of about seven years, after the rapture, has to be before the Lord come to make his Kingdom here on earth.
So if "the end" happens on obamas watch than he would need to be reelected and the rapture happen in about a year.
Let all pray! God bless!

yea i have heard that

im not sure if i believe it though: i mean all those shows on history channel and discovery channel just seem like there trying to scare people and they seem radical

but i learned something from my mom after the Y2k debacle: you cant control it so if its meant to happen then it'll happen and there's no real point of being worried about it for 3 years

People have been saying the world was going to end since the beginning of time. Dates have come and dates have gone - and we're still here.

I wouldn't bank on someone's idea of the end of time; I doubt anyone knows that one.

The Mayan Long Count Calendar Ends on Dec 21, 2012 - its called the "end of days" it also coincides with our solar systme slipping accross the galactic equator. Some scientists speculate that it could cause a shift in the magnetic poles. But who knows..I guess we'll see

Back