Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is it possible to get a scholarship to a school on the upper east side, like...

...in Gossip Girl? Read more:? so i want to go there but I was wondering if i could get a scholarship since its so expensive. and i know that Gossip Girl isn't real but the school looks very educational but still fun and gives the girls independence. please give me advice. im bored with my highschool and want to go somewhere else sooooo badly. thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are you asking on HERE? If you REALLY want to go there.. then CONTACT THE SCHOOL and see if there are scholarships... when you need to know something like this.. you GO TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...

Answers is an INTERNATIONAL AREA... it's a safe bet, only 1 PERCENT of the people on here would have ever even HEARD of some school on the "upper east side" WHERE EVER THAT IS... BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this a specific school? If so, check out their website. The Admissions section should have information about getting a scholarship. Almost all private schools offer scholarships and/or financial aid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this a specific school? If so, check out their website. The Admissions section should have information about getting a scholarship. Almost all private schools offer scholarships and/or financial aid.

Downloads
    Uploads